Ambassadeurs de la Parole des Jeunes Index du Forum Ambassadeurs de la Parole des Jeunes
www.ambassadeurs-ml-saintdie.fr

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ambassadeurs de la Parole des Jeunes Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
v4umovies
Causant

MessagePosté le: Ven 9 Nov - 15:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) Répondre en citant

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008)

Storyline
In the near future, the nations of the world rely upon private military companies to fight their battles for them.
When renegade super-soldier Liquid Ocelot emerges as the head of a potent coalition of mercenary powers, an 

aging Solid Snake returns to save the world one last time
This is easily the best game i have ever played .....I only recently purchased a Ps3, but the first game i bought was MGS4.
Having said previously that MGS3 was my favourite game ever i didn't think it could be surpassed but boy was i wrong this game has everything , the graphics and game play are just out of this world, the characters are amazing .....And the boss fights well with each one i just kept saying wow. 
The fight in the snow with Crying Wolf was up there with the fight with The end from the 3rd game.......It really is a shame there will be no more Snake because i could go on forever with the best game series ever . To the makers of this game..........Well done

.................................... ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................